Jourdan's Journey



Join me as I explore and boldly go where I have been told "NO!" before. I'm two now...how bad could it possibly be?! Stick around and find out!
______________________________________________


Birthday fun with Matthew

My buddy Matthew celebrated his 3rd birthday over the weekend.  We had a fantastic time and got to be super heros for the day...capes and all!  Here are some highlights of the great fun we had.  Thank you Matthew for allowing us to celebrate your special day with you!!

Super Hero Orientation!! We promise to:

  • Be Honest
  • Always Use the Potty
  • Always Use GOOD Manners
  • Always Eat Our Dinner (even the icky peas)
  • Be Kind To Others
  • Save the UNIVERSE!!!




Now after we strike the formal super hero pose...



Attack the EVIL villans!!  AHA One evil villan (played by Daddy) shot with a water balloon! HAHA Take that you bad guy!!





Yeah! The universe is safe again!



Super hero Matthew surveys the damage



Ahh, bad guys are toast!  They don't mess with Supergirl Kaelynn!



Ahh the fun of Daddy's people...the PINATA!!! YAY!


Got me some sweet treats (and a few for Mommy too!)



Time for Matthew to open his Birthday GIFTS  OOOH WHAT COULD IT BE??!!








ooooh I can hardly stand it...Heeeere comes the CAKE!!!



Mathew's Mommy made a fantastic SUPERWHY cake!! It was amazing!





MMMM Good...Much better than peas!



And now that we have had cake...we are ready for more super hero action! RUUUUNNN!!!



Hay Mom...I'm 3!!! BUWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!



Mom, this cape makes me go even FASTER!


Time to tidey up!


Hee Hee, My big brother is 3!!!


Missing - Kyron Horman- Portland Oregon- June 4, 2010