There was an old woman who lived in a shoe!
...And it had a cool slide! Jourdan knew what to do!
Then we saw a sheep that went "baaa baaa"
A blue bunny so big!
And a silly lion and tin man..
And a horse and a carriage
What's this we found, another slide! oh my oh my I think I shall ride!
Zip, Zang, Zooooom!
Bump! Ah that was fun! 20 more times to go!
A tractor, how neat! Let's go for a spin!
Oh what a ride, this makes me grin!
Where to next? Where should we go?
Don't bother asking Dad...left..right? He does not know!
I think it's this way, a turn back and forth!
Come on, Dad...we're heading north!
Yes, Yes! This is it, yet another slide! Time to climb on up for yet another ride!
Oh fast as it was, I love the slide so, what ever would I do if the slide were too s l o w???
Oh what is this a goat that can jump?
I don't believe it, it can't be that tall! Oh Mom says it can, it can jump that big wall!
Ah what fun what a laugh the cat had at us! See you next time and we were off without fuss!
The end