Jourdan's Journey



Join me as I explore and boldly go where I have been told "NO!" before. I'm two now...how bad could it possibly be?! Stick around and find out!
______________________________________________


San Francisco Day Trippin'


BART! To S.F. Please!


We have arrived!  The city by the Bay! Here is the Macy's Christmas tree in Union Square.


So fun to visit the city!




The cable car museum, fun AND FREE!!



These are the cables that make the cars go!




Man about town! My lil' flatlander!

WEEEE love the carousel ride on Pier 39

Views of the city from Pier 39.  We walked all the way from Union Square.  We got our exercise!

Jack Sparrow the pirate show!  Funny guy!


Where is Jourdan?!

There he is!



The end of the run where the trolly turns around.  We decided to take the trolley back instesd of walking.  It was getting a little late and our dogs were tired!

Thank you San Francisco! See you again soon!

Missing - Kyron Horman- Portland Oregon- June 4, 2010